Farmer & Engineer Darby Simpson designed his own hoop house style tractor and has been using it on his farm since 2009. This tractor is fairly easy to manage with a couple of wheels and a dolly, and will hold up to 100 broilers!
Darby has used this tractor to generate an income of up to $10,000 (net!) on one acre of ground at his farm in Central Indiana.
It’s rugged enough to withstand strong storms but versatile enough to be used for turkeys, laying hens or as a sheep, goat or pig shelter. You can even remove the tarps, add plastic and use it as a mini greenhouse in the winter!
Many of his tractors have been used for 8-9 years and are still going, meaning they’ll last a long time – saving you valuable time and money in the long run.
We’ve taken all the guesswork out of how to build the chicken tractor giving you a list of what materials to buy and how to assemble the tractor with our professionally drawn and engineered plans.
Complete set of drawings, instructions, shopping lists and more….
The plans contain 72 pages of highly detailed drawings to show you exactly how to assemble the Simpson chicken tractor with ease. We’ve even included 3D renderings for each step thru the process, so you’ll have an idea of what stage the tractor is in after each phase.
Also included is a complete shopping list for every piece of lumber, hardware, material, and equipment you’ll need to purchase. Detailed step-by-step cut lists are included, as well as instructions on how to label each part for easy assembly. Once all of your cuts have been made, use the step-by-step assembly instructions to begin building your chicken tractor.
What’s included in the plans?
- Complete shopping list for all lumber, hardware, material, and equipment.
- List of the required hand and power tools to get the job done efficiently.
- Pro tips to make building and managing the tractor easier.
- Step-by-step cutting and labeling instructions for every piece of lumber with nearly zero waste.
- Step-by-step assembly instructions from start to finish.
- Professionally engineered and rendered drawings, complete with 3D images!
Note: The purchase is not refundable.
Your cart is currently empty.