In the first article of this series, I discussed how joining the Farmer To Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) can really lower the fiscal risk to your operation from unforeseen legal fees. A second major risk we have as producers who direct market our goods is from that of a consumer litigation lawsuit. One legal…
Growing Your Farm Business is an intimate gathering of 30 farm entrepreneurs at Primal Pastures in Southern California on March 22 and 23.
The event combines practical in the field learning with some big-time brainstorming and collaboration that is meant to help you get to the next level in your farm business. Our goal is to bring this group together to help you make at least one major breakthrough in your online business.
The event will be a deep and immersive experience for both existing and new farmers. Seasoned veterans who want to take their business to the next level will appreciate the valued, real-world experience that the instructors bring. New and beginning farmers will gain an extreme advantage in planning their farm ventures with a focus on profitability and avoiding catastrophic startup decisions.
All students will appreciate the personalized, 30-minute individual consultation with farmer Darby Simpson and business advisor Diego Footer.
Additionally, each attendee is invited to join all three instructors for an informal dinner on Thursday, March 21 (time and restaurant TBD). This will give you the opportunity to meet and chat with Darby, Paul, and Diego before the teaching sessions the following two days, as well as meet and mingle with other like-minded farmers in the workshop.
Each attendee will receive the following:
- VIP – First 10 students to register will receive access to Grassfed Life’s Pastured Poultry Processing Course ($149 value).
- Immediate and full access to Grassfed Life’s Farm Business Essentials online workshop ($999 value).
- Instant access to the private Farm Business Essentials FaceBook Group moderated by farmer Darby Simpson. Gain direct access to Darby and other FBE students to ask questions, bounce ideas, and get inspiration for your farming enterprises! (Included only with FBE online workshop).
- 2 Days of direct, small group teaching (max 15 students) by instructors Darby Simpson, Paul Greive and Diego Footer:
TWO DAY FORMAT
6+ hours of on-farm teaching from farmer and CPA Paul Greive with topics to include:
- How to scale up your pastured poultry enterprise
- How to market to stores, restaurants and via online
- Agri-tourism as an income stream
- Aggregating and distributing products from partner farms
- Demonstrated profitability thru Paul’s personal spreadsheets
- On-site farm tour demonstration large-scale poultry production
- And much more…..
6+ hours of an intense, collaborative mastermind planning session which will include:
- Discussion led by Darby Simpson and Diego Footer
- 30 minutes of a personal, individualized, one on one consultation session
- Ask any questions you have or seek advice/problem solving during your session
- Learn by listening to the other sessions during the mastermind discussion times
- Freedom to problem solve with other farmers on any variety of topics
A truly unique event! You’ll get the best of both worlds – a live experience with Paul, Darby, and Diego at a very profitable farm and online content which go back to time and time again into the future.
Leave winter behind and come talk business and make connections, Darby and I will absolutely make sure it’s worth your time and money.
To make the event as productive as possible we limit the number of people in attendance so that everyone has plenty of time to focus on their own business growth plans and aspirations. To be sure to secure your place at this event, SIGN UP NOW, before all the remaining slots disappear.